Sunday, September 26, 2010

Awaiting Side Effects

Waiting for other side effects to begin is a study in frustration. I don't know which ones I will have. It can take as much as two weeks for hair loss to begin. That's no big deal but the mouth sores, gastro-intestinal issues, etc. are what I'm waiting for. I should be glad that right now I only have to deal with aching all the time and feeling tired all day. I'm not.

Knowing that other issues could arise is what's making me anxious. I want them to happen so I can have some idea what I'll be dealing with for the next five months. Being unemployed doesn't help matters either. I have trouble staying busy all day and as a result, my days seem to drag on forever. No wonder time seems to be going along at a crawl.

I wish I could find another telecommuting job. That would be ideal, especially now that I'm on chemotherapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment